Anyone else nervous?

DannyBoy2890 said:
Picture2-26.png

Ignore most of that mate.... Anderson, Scholes, Vidic, Evra and Berbaflop all trained today Nani i think will make it Giggs has been confirmed as being out however i wouldn't rule that out completely!!

They will field a strong side!

Nervous as fuck, can't sleep, but confident we can really turn the red scum over....
............ITS NOW MIDNIGHT SO ITS OFFICIALLY DERBY DAY

........................THERE IS A BLUE MOON RISING...........................

Hell yeah I'm a nervous wreck and why should I be I mean come on our team man for man is way ahead of theirs really annoys me when this shit beat us. We have to attack them tomoz they are shite at the back there right back spot is shit and evra is always upfront Adam Johnson will be perfect tomoz he can also prove a point to bobby. My head tells me we can win 3-1 I even dreamt that we beat them 4-1 last night my heart tells me the ref will fuck us over and they will win that's why I'm nervous. I the ref keeps control of the game and no stupid decisions go against us we will win comfortably I hope :) COME ON YOU BLUES LET'S SHOW THE BASTARDS WE ARE FOR REAL :)

Brickin it big time always do. Ill be ok once im in there singing in the southstand concourse, to the rags

"THIS CITY IS OURS!!!"

CTID

Bloody nerves! Can't sleep, so I am heading up to the airport early for my 6.30 flight home.

Love landing in manchester and then seeing the stadium from the train into Piccadilly. You know you are home!!

C'mon City!!

Seriously, why do people think physioroom.com is the mouthpiece for all injury news? It's not an official website. It's just some guy that types down all the guestimates that the press come up with.

ctidcarl said:
Relatively calm at the minute (thanks alcohol....lol)

Getting "all derby-ed up" at the minute (and getting myself in a state!!) watching youtube (5-1, 3-1, etc)

Tomorrow day........... don't even fookin talk to me - I'll be mardey as fook...!!!! (and soooooooooooooo nervous..... hate them cnuts)

Well that was a coupl of hours ago, and alcohol has just made me worse!!!

I'm nervous, I'm angry - cos I hate them red twats so fookin much its untrue.

I'm having one more beer then off to bed and when I wake up - I've even booked the next two days off work, cos they are so hard to endure!! - I'll be a cocktail of nerves, excitement, anger, venom, belief, doubt, euphoria, despair, optimism, pessimism............

same as the rest of you guys!!

Help us out, CITY, please - make it worth it!!

Getting abit nervous my self!
Hope we all do the "Poznan Dance"
And create a amazing atmosphere and also winning the match!
COME ON CITY!!!
THE CITY SING, UNITED RAN AWAAAY!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.