Anyone else not going to the game tomorrow night?

I'll be watching it in the Irish bar in Leipzig. Am the only Blue, but some of the ex-pats are Liverpool fans and will be ther, cheering for the lads. I feel sorry for Damien, the only red here (haha, don't think so!!!)

Watching in Uganda. Sadly all the locals are rags or arse fans.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:43 am --<br /><br />
pominoz said:
I'll be watching at home.
The game is due to finish at 9am local time,daughter should be at school at 8-45am,she will be late.

especially when fegietime kicks in

Had thyriod removed at Wythenshawe on Monday, missed WBA and will miss tonight. Watching on telly. Gutted but a win will help recovery.

Hoping to go Saturday...

drthingy said:
Watching in Uganda. Sadly all the locals are rags or arse fans.

-- Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:43 am --

pominoz said:
I'll be watching at home.
The game is due to finish at 9am local time,daughter should be at school at 8-45am,she will be late.

especially when fegietime kicks in

If Fergietime kicks in,she may as well stay home for the day.

Will be watching in my local village club, along with a load of pensioners. Even if I could afford a ticket, there's no way I could get up there in time after work.

the game is at 4am. I have two a levels papers at 8am and 2pm, each three hours. don't think i can watch ):

if we win though that would be awesome. going to school, laughing at all the rags, great way to do an exam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.