Anyone else notice we play just like Milan?

nashark said:
ManCityX said:
Someone needs to have a look through NewbBlue's post history.

Absolute blatant RAG.

You're joking aren't you?

He is a proper blue.

Keep telling yourself that. The constant bile he spouts about our club on here, his constant digs etc don't go unnoticed by some of us.

Like I say, check his post history. People begin to stand out as having a certain agenda after a while. All you'll find is post after post of derogatory remarks about the blues and subtle pro United comments.

NewbBlue said:
Slow, ponderous build up. 3 strikers (Robinho, Ibra, Pato.) Very narrow and not much pace.

Somewhat scary when you look at how often they're bounced out of the CL in the first round.

Has you noticed how you never have a positive word to say about us?

Are you really a fan of the club and the team? You seem to take great delight in it (along with a few others on here at the moment)

ManCityX said:
Keep telling yourself that. The constant bile he spouts about our club on here, his constant digs etc don't go unnoticed by some of us.

Like I say, check his post history. People begin to stand out as having a certain agenda after a while. All you'll find is post after post of derogatory remarks about the blues and subtle pro United comments.

I challenge you to find one single pro-scum comment by me. Just one. Otherwise, shut your yap.

Ducado said:

Are you really a fan of the club and the team? You seem to take great delight in it (along with a few others on here at the moment)

Not a real positive last couple weeks, is it? Maybe the losing and drawing is having an effect on my perception of how good we are.

Delight my ass. You're overly sensitive, knock it off. Stop with the bully brigade nonsense. If you don't like to hear anything negative, why the hell are you on an Internet football forum?

NewbBlue said:
ManCityX said:

I challenge you to find one single pro-scum comment by me. Just one. Otherwise, shut your yap.

Ducado said:

Not a real positive last couple weeks, is it? Maybe the losing and drawing is having an effect on my perception of how good we are.

Delight my ass. You're overly sensitive, knock it off. Stop with the bully brigade nonsense. If you don't like to hear anything negative, why the hell are you on an Internet football forum?

Last couple of weeks? It's your entire post history.

You've been sussed mate.

ManCityX said:

You've been sussed mate.

I'll take that as an admission you couldn't find anything nice I've said about the **** red club.

The sussing is yours. Don't spout baseless shit, eh?

NewbBlue said:
ManCityX said:

You've been sussed mate.

I'll take that as an admission you couldn't find anything nice I've said about the **** red club.

The sussing is yours. Don't spout baseless shit, eh?

Don't rise to it, just post as normal and the haters will eventually move on to the next target :)

Milan didn't lose because of the style they played. They lost because their players aren't a good team and they were missing Pirlo. You can not underestimate how important Pirlo is to them.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
There is a definite Italian smell of the way our team plays.

-----------Pecorino------------------
Macchiato--Aglio--Basilico--Rosmarino
-------Pesto__ Gorgonzola-----------
------Cippola__Salvia__Robiola-------
-----------Espresso-----------------

Bench: Dolcelatte

Basilico's a bit of an all rounder but Aglio knows his onions
Gorgonzola stinks a bit but he's blue through and through, his def mid partner is more of a terrier.
Cippola's there to put the crosses in for Espresso- goes like a train.
Salvia's a bit of a tricky one and we managed to get Robiola back from Milano
We've got Dolcelatte on the bench, he's Gorgonzola's younger brother.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Now I'm hungry!

Ducado said:
NewbBlue said:
Slow, ponderous build up. 3 strikers (Robinho, Ibra, Pato.) Very narrow and not much pace.

Somewhat scary when you look at how often they're bounced out of the CL in the first round.

You tell him Ducado!

Ban all the critics...burn the books... close down the messageboards...

That way we can be sure of the criticism being quelled.

You'd do well as an Iranian President!

;-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.