Anyone else now getting a bit fed up of Monday ?

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
[bigimg]http://talkingabouttheweather.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/stonecoldirony.jpg[/bigimg]

Thats not irony...thats stating a fact.

Nothing acts faster than Anadin.. so take nothing and your headache goes away :)

tombstonet.jpg

oakiecokie said:
Aguero_Element said:
It's simple!

I bet the person who made that irony poster thought they were well clever tho.....

Not really,but then again I supposed you all missed the wink at the end of the post!
I was talking about te written in stone thing , the image....

In the good old days it was easy to avoid the build up by simply not buying papers unfortunately now in the highly developed world of information technology you can't. I spent an hour or so down in off topic the other day to avoid the pressure of the main forum as well as a dipping my toe into the transfer forum ahead of this summers madness that will be in there. On another note whislt we have been in the doldrums always wondered what it would be like to be fighting for the title and now I know and although I am nervous and traditionally cannot stand derby games because of the emotional rollercoaster between absolute joy to utter despair I am excited about monday in many respect like a kid on Christmas day. I just hope Santa delivers the goods and we are all fully charged up for the next installment against Newcastle. If we lose or draw well there is always next year. Even the pisscan can see we are going to be challenging year in year out so I suspect we had all better get used to it.

Aguero_Element said:
oakiecokie said:
Aguero_Element said:
It's simple!

I bet the person who made that irony poster thought they were well clever tho.....

Not really,but then again I supposed you all missed the wink at the end of the post!

Ah, sorry mate.

-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 pm --

Aguero_Element said:
oakiecokie said:
Aguero_Element said:
It's simple!

Ah, sorry mate.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 pm --<br /><br />
Aguero_Element said:
oakiecokie said:
Aguero_Element said:
It's simple!

Ah, sorry mate.

Yep, a continual rollercoaster of emotions from dusk til sleep.
Took Mums car for MOT today. The 'rag' doing the testing and with whom have 'gentle' banter asked if i'd like a £10 bet on the outcome. I told him bookies are paying 5/4 on a City win. He said he would give me the same odds. He said i'll be worth it just to see me squirm when I hand over the cash! Yet the 'scum' are 5/2!
I didnt tell him that though :)

Live it, breath it, enjoy it...this is what we have waited so ling for. You just cant please some people. Maybe at 61 you have seen it all before. I was born in 1977, and apart from last year I havnt seen a great deal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.