Anyone else think we are safe ???

BLUE PEANUT

Well, now that we have nudged past the 40 point mark, and with Bolton and Blackburn looking like they couldn't get 3 points if they were doing 100mph on the M6, does anyone else think it's too early to think we are safe from relegation ???

Oh how times change. My 7 yr old and 4 yr old lads don't even know the concept of relegation yet and struggle to comprehend that we have flirted with it on more than 1 occasion - they don't know they're born !

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
Well, now that we have nudged past the 40 point mark, and with Bolton and Blackburn looking like they couldn't get 3 points if they were doing 100mph on the M6, does anyone else think it's too early to think we are safe from relegation ???

Oh how times change. My 7 yr old and 4 yr old lads don't even know the concept of relegation yet and struggle to comprehend that we have flirted with it on more than 1 occasion - they don't know they're born !

But you only joined Bluemoon in 2009, what do you know about relegations ;)

IOWBlue said:
ALBY ALBY ALBY said:

But you only joined Bluemoon in 2009, what do you know about relegations ;)

Trust me, i've paid my dues down the years.
That's as the 80's and 90's were spent in therapy dealing with stress and depression - don't need the prozac these days !!!

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:

City might be but I am not sure you are.The men in white coats are on the way.

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:

LoL...thats always been my apprehensive reply to all the enquiring sheffield folk all season. Delighted now we wont go down and are in a cup comp beyond jan.....happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.