anyone else?

turts said:
Anyone else more than a little upset that tevez wasn't too upset to have a laugh and a joke with Evra on the way off the pitch on sun. That really got on my tits.

The players aren't like the fans. They don't hate each other and a mate is still a mate whoever he works for.

I saw a mate of mine [rag] when i got home from the match,certainly didn't feel like putting my arm round him and having a laugh

NeverSeenATrophy said:
twinkletoes said:
I was pleasantly surprised to see Rooney putting a supportive arm around Bellamy after the fracas with the idiot that ran on the pitch.

I missed that I only saw ferdinands supportive arm around his throat.

I dont think there was any malice in that, he was just asking if Bellamy knew where he could get hold of some smack after seeing what he just did to the rag

I hate to see any of our players being friendly to the tw*ts but that is the fan talking.
I threw a glass at my ex father in laws telly when we lost 5-0 at the swamp and I saw Vonk laughing and joking with them not long after the 5th went in.
Broke the glass but the telly was OK. Cut my hand cleaning up and stained the carpet. Not a good night that one.

shadygiz said:
thats because you support man city and tevez works for man city

Exactly, players in general do not have anywhere near the feelings for the club that we fans do, to think otherwise is naive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.