Anyone famous at your school?

A bit random but Peter Sutcliffe (yorkshire ripper) were in my uncles class in school in Bradford...he used to sit at the back of the class and not speak to anyone.

Wes Brown,Aziz Ibrahim,Paul Mcguigan,Dave and Gary Bennett and Jason and Darren Beckford.Arthur Lowe (Captain Mainwaring) went to my primary school.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I went to Oswald Rd ,didnt the Bee Gee's go there.I remember them visiting one day in some big black limo's.I also remember Nicky Reid and Ray Ranson visiting.
Anyone remember Mrs Kirmani ? What a beast.

gagiesotherhalf said:
I went to the same school as our very own Scall! Beat that!
(although I'm much older than him)
The only other 'famous' types from that school were
Sally Lindsay (off Corrie)
Phil Whelan (used to play for Ipswich, Boro and some others), big lad, had lots of injuries, think he retired young
That Monaghan lad out of Lord of the Rings, his uncle Mike was my History teacher (who I spotted at the game the other week)

Nicky Butt went to the same primary school as me...but not at the same time.

Showbiz eh!

I saw Mr Monaghan at the game on Monday too!!! For the first time in my life I shouted "Mike" and had a quick chat, by the sounds of it he's loving retirement. If it was at the West Ham game then he must have been gutted. He said one of the reasons he left Heaton Moor was so that he could get away from ex-pupils spotting him whilst he was around the Moor!!!

My whole school was famous, I mean, our song was at Christmas number 1!!! We beat some scouser to it, he wrong some song about imagining stuff.
Let's bring back those memories of Christmas 1980!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXJcIODLtQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXJcIODLtQ</a>

Oh, and I almost forgot, Jordans ex Matt Peacock went to our school, he's a blue. I know it's hardly a 'famous person', but y'know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.