Anyone fancy buying me the new England shirt?

I'd want James Milner to model it for me personally for £90 !!! Shocking. Feel sorry for anyone who has kids that are gonna want one!

LMAO at the sheep who will run out in their droves buying this shit at £90 (or even at £50 it's a piss take)

[sarcastic bastard]Yes Yes Yes England are gonna win this year, we're gonna win the World Cup... quick let's go out and buy the England shirt, this will help England win the world cup[/sarcastic bastard]

Guess I'm not a proper football fan as I'd rather spend my money actually watching the match than buying this overpriced merchandise shit.

Anything is better than the one with the completely red badge, wasn't into that at all.

Benefits in (price) difference:

£60:

Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
Premium drop-needle fabric creates a luxurious feel
Made from recycled plastic water bottles
Rib collar with interior taping for comfort and durability
Replica design with woven crest and team details for pride
Fabric: Dri-FIT recycled 100% polyester
Machine wash
Imported

£90:

Ultra-soft Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you cool and comfortable
Rib V-neck with interior taping for a comfortable fit
Engineered mesh back for enhanced breathability
Laser-cut side panels for added ventilation where you need it most
Vented hem for enhanced range of motion
Authentic design with embroidered crest and team details for pride
Made from recycled plastic water bottles
Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 95% recycled polyester/5% cotton. Back panel/rib: 100% recycled polyester.
Machine wash
Imported

.... i'm gonna wait till after the group stages, when England are on the way home and suddenly there is 40% off lol or you can get last years 'Germany' kit for half the price of the new one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26826554" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26826554</a>

People are misdirecting their anger, forget the £90, that's for the player shirt, it's the £60 for the fan shirt people should be complaining about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.