Anyone given up coffee?

We have a fancy machine at work, they spend a fortune on beans and syrup n shit to put in. The first 6 months of working there I was on about 6-8 cups a day. I was drinking so much of the stuff that I was having headaches at weekend from the withdrawal. I didn’t drink coffee at home.

Very rarely have one now. Feel much better for it.

The machine at work is on overdrive. 80% of the workforce are addicted to it. You can see the mood change and feel the atmosphere in the office when it breaks.

Disgusting, rank stuff that has more strokey beard types whittling on about it than real ale.

Water. Water is life's answer. Hydrate properly and you will have no need for stimulants.

With you on that. I like tea, but coffee is a taste I just can’t stand.

always had coffee since a nipper,from being 25 to about 45 always had at least 5 to max 10 cups everyday without sugar though.
from about 10 years ago though,i cut it out and now i start the day with just 1 coffee and after that just de caff and i sleep like a baby.

Used to suffer terrible migraines 2-3 times a week at least. The type where the only remedy was to sit in a blacked out room for an indefinite amount of time. Really messed my work up etc.

I went to Florida in April 2017 and because it was so hot, I didn’t want a coffee (or anything other than a cold bottle of water). When I was on the flight home I realised what I’d done (totally abstained, albeit accidentally), and I haven’t touched coffee (or tea) since.

In the 2 years since I’ve only had one migraine, so I will never touch it again.

how strange 'accidentally' but the circumstances arose just like the planets line up, a same sort of thing with me- i had very itchy eyes in the nose side corners of my eyes and it was that bad i would push my fingers in that hard to get at the itching, doctors didnt have a clue and i tried drops and all sorts of stuff,,it was the fibers in the top bed sheet,when i took it off in the warm weather the problem completely went away, its been off the bed ever since and those itchy eyes have gone ;-)

Disgusting, rank stuff that has more strokey beard types whittling on about it than real ale.

Water. Water is life's answer. Hydrate properly and you will have no need for stimulants.
I find the strokey beard types boring me to death about water. It appears they need to hydrate at every point in the day, can't go to a 20 minute meeting without continually swigging from a plastic bottle. Cünts the lot of them. Go on and on and on and on about 2 litres a fucking day. Just appears to make them piss more.....and be boring cünts.

I'll stick to coffee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.