Anyone got Oasis tickets through Seatexchange?

im hoping extra dates will be added, cant understand why there isnt one in manchester somewhere, plenty of venues

i was well lucky with tickets for the sheffield gig ive managed to get 8 for the friday date. 4 through the net for face valve off the official oasis website and a mate got 4 from the arena box office for me all standing. phewwwwwwww!!

These are just warm up gigs for the tour hence the smaller venues (they done it last time).
Bigger stadium gigs will be next year i.e.........COMS.........Wembley.........etc

I managed to get 4 Standing for Bournemouth by the way!! :)

blue_wkd said:
The tour's an 18 month one. Im pretty certain they'll do COMS come the end of the season.

Charity gig?

The club will need the money.

My sons are both massive oasis fans and I'm going with them to fooking cardiff, fortunately there's a direct train from Manchester Picadilly, and the rumour on the streets is that they are going to play Comms, I think they've seen a quote from Liam or Noel in one of the music mags.

They are playing in Belfast in October, got my tickets on Wednesday morning, both nights sold out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.