Anyone had a pretty bad dead leg before?

Bojinov The Bull

I've had small ones before that go away after a few minutes but last night playing 5-a-side i got a pretty bad one, couldnt walk on it for a good half hour, felt like it was broken at first and today i can stand up on it but when i actually try to walk it hurts pretty bad! (its in the calf muscle)

Just wondering how long it will take to clear up, i've read online it'll take anywhere from 3 days to 12 fucking weeks until its recovered fully (surely that cant be right!).

I've got the last league match of the season next tuesday, any chance of making it?

Ive had them as bad as you describe, cant recall it lasting more than a couple day ... you'll be fine for next tuesday

Keep streching

I had one that took about two years to clear up
There again it was probably more than just a dead leg. It was a right fucking twatting on my thigh, that more than likely caused some muscle damage

Bojinov The Bull said:
Markt85 said:
Ive had them as bad as you describe, cant recall it lasting more than a couple day ... you'll be fine for next tuesday

Keep streching

phew...thats a relief! thanks!

ive had a bad dead leg.

deep heat and massage the affected area.a proper massage as you need tobeak up the blood clot that is in your muscle tissue.

if it the massage is painful then you will be doing it right.

chedinho said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Markt85 said:

Keep streching

phew...thats a relief! thanks!

ive had a bad dead leg.

deep heat and massage the affected area.a proper massage as you need tobeak up the blood clot that is in your muscle tissue.

if it the massage is painful then you will be doing it right.

i really dont think i could have a massage on it! i get a stabbing pain when i just touch the bit where it happened nevermind actually massaging it, im too much of a pussy for that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.