Anyone had any cosmetic surgery?

daveduke67 said:
Someone had a £6k (?) worth of tooth surgery I think.

Some people said it was a waste of money but the lad paid for it himself and if you are conscious of something to a point where it affects your confidence then it's money well spent. It wasn't enhancement, more a correction.

£6k doesn't get you nowt these days.

tumblr_mcd6tbiKJR1rfrbz3o1_500.jpg

I had to have my ear sewn back on once, the guy who did it was a trainee brain surgeon but he made a bit of a balls up of it. Sticks out and hangs lower than the other. Add to my huge beak and equine smile and is it any wonder I'm not beating the ladies off with a big stick

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I had to have my ear sewn back on once, the guy who did it was a trainee brain surgeon but he made a bit of a balls up of it. Sticks out and hangs lower than the other. Add to my huge beak and equine smile and is it any wonder I'm not beating the ladies off with a big stick

From the sounds of it they should be beating you with sticks to get you back under that bridge of yours.

Gaylord du Bois said:
citysquire said:
I've had a penis enlargement. Now I'm 4 inches (hard) and I'm a proud man, again. No more tweezers for me.
That's not what she told me.

My woman is a deaf mute, she wouldn;t have told you anything. She can't even use sign language as her hands were destroyed in a freak yachting accident. She's terribly unfortunate; cracking arse, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.