Anyone had their Cup Final tickets through the post yet?

Great, mine turned up yesterday while no-one was home, wouldn't let my neighbour sign for them and i phoned the local office up who said i should be able to collect it Friday or Saturday when it comes back in.

Phoned city up, they said if it's not here by 1pm today to let them know and they will arrange duplicates to pick up from Wembley on Saturday, just what i needed

AntonDonJuan said:
Great, mine turned up yesterday while no-one was home, wouldn't let my neighbour sign for them and i phoned the local office up who said i should be able to collect it Friday or Saturday when it comes back in.

Phoned city up, they said if it's not here by 1pm today to let them know and they will arrange duplicates to pick up from Wembley on Saturday, just what i needed

Your postie must have a large round mate if it takes him that long to get back to the depot ! For the semi I went down and collected mine 3 hours after the card came through the door.

davefrombury said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Your postie must have a large round mate if it takes him that long to get back to the depot ! For the semi I went down and collected mine 3 hours after the card came through the door.

Exactly the same for me yesterday.

davefrombury said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I went down after work, 7 hours after the card had come through and was told the same thing as i was over the phone. Can't risk it, so i'll have to get a duplicate made and pick it up from wembley on the day, pissed me off tbh i want that £5 back for special delivery. Why city sent them out so late i don't know

this is exactly why the ticket office should have sent them all out last week not 10-12 days after they were booked

ridiculous to post most out on Tuesday

idiots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.