ANYONE HEARD ANY NEW NEWS?

Zaba-daba-doo said:
Bluemoon115 said:
FFS, stick to the transfer forum.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha no

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha yes

Cheesy said:
Zaba-daba-doo said:
Bluemoon115 said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha no

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha yes

I've got a mod on my side, and everyone knows they were better than the rockers, I win!

Ireland_for_pm said:
wot have you heard then cheesy?

murtaz shelia and kakhaber tskhdadze are coming back to patch up our leaky defence oh and kavelashvili is a cheaper option than rsc after kinky sed he were better than him!

done deals apparantly!

Zaba-daba-doo said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
wot have you heard then cheesy?

murtaz shelia and kakhaber tskhdadze are coming back to patch up our leaky defence oh and kavelashvili is a cheaper option than rsc after kinky sed he were better than him!

done deals apparantly!

List this lol.

Bluemoon115 said:
Cheesy said:
Zaba-daba-doo said:
Bluemoon115 said:

I've got a mod on my side, and everyone knows they were better than the rockers, I win!
Na-aaaaa

rockers.jpg

I've got a mod on my side, and everyone knows they were better than the rockers, I win![/quote]
Na-aaaaa

rockers.jpg
[/quote]

hahaha marty jannetty and sean michaels would kick paul wellers ass im goin for rockers now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.