Anyone Interesting Down Your Local This Evening?

blue aura

Popped my down "The Victoria" Portslade (Brighton) to watch Phil , Raz and Karl in action for England, then out of the blue Kevin "Curly Watts" Kennedy sits down on the adjacent table.

Ear wiggling the conversation on the table behind, I got the impression, the fella had something to do with Brighton and Hove Albion , turns out he was the Albion player liaison officer.. footballer's blah, blah. Apparently footballers are generally all right, the worst ever he's dealed with were Abdul Razak and some other City loanee from Israel that was supposed to be the "New messi' , bunch of cnuts apparently.

Curly fucked of just after half time, probably worried that I'd start banging on about how "massive" a Blue I am.

Quite an interesting couple of Pints, all things considered.

hQCHlmj.gif

I enjoyed the pubs with some of you lads, three times in the last year, @Two Gun Bob is really interesting , bonkers but interesting , invite him down but beware being fed gin and tonic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.