anyone jib in yesterday?

alib

I didnt see anyone but reckon it would have been dead easy to get 2 to squeeze theough together?

the searching stewards were stood miles back from the turnstile and were too busy searching to look who was coming in

People talked about hopping over - well the turnstile I went through was about 7 foot high with about 12 inches clearance to the ceiling

no chance of jumping over as they have put some metal guards down from the roof almost to the top of the turnstile but 2 people of reasonable girth could easily get through together

kbb said:
People talked about hopping over - well the turnstile I went through was about 7 foot high with about 12 inches clearance to the ceiling
Yeah they have changed them, jumping them must have been occurring to often

It amazes me that they don't station stewards outside by the entrances to prevent jibbing. The staff inside are too busy getting people into male/female lines for searching so once you get in by doubling up, just join the queue for a pat down - job done.

a lad doubled up behind me,didn't even say thanks when he got through the ungrateful bastard.The Somalian steward watched him do it but couldn't be arsed stopping him,he even searched him! unbelievable and not the 1st time I've seen it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.