Anyone know how i can contact MCFC's marketing team?

kidash

I'm doing a report for uni and decided to do it on if City introduced an Automatic Cup Scheme and i just had a couple of questions to ask to see if i could get some stats. Anyone know an email for any of the marketing team at City?

kidash said:
I'm doing a report for uni and decided to do it on if City introduced an Automatic Cup Scheme and i just had a couple of questions to ask to see if i could get some stats. Anyone know an email for any of the marketing team at City?

We have an automatic cup scheme

cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
kidash said:

We have an automatic cup scheme

You can opt out of it though.

yeah, my report is on the same thing United have or had where you can't opt out.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm --<br /><br />
thetimeisup said:
Best person to try is Danny Wilson he will defo get something for you think his E-mail address is danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk

Cheers, will give it a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.