Anyone know of any truth in the final signing rumour???

Big Dave Watson said:
Manci7y said:
Kamara said yesterday that he thought we would be signing Luis..

He seemed pretty sure of it too.

Yes, he did seem pretty certain, but it's gone awfully quiet now. The David Luiz thread hasnt moved since 7:30 last night. Nothing on all the crap transfer sites either and you ould have thought they would have got hold of this. Wonder what prompted Kamara to say it??

Didn't he say he was sat next to Joe Harts girlfriend at the England game and she told him about Joe as No1.

I talked about this guy a while back but thought it was very dead after the WC.

That said I think we all need to view City's team and squad building since Mancini's arrival as a blank page rather than a tinkering.

Look at who has arrived and who is likely to be retained.

Then ask yourself who you think will go on top if they can be replaced.

Bellamy and Robinho out, Silva and Balotelli in.

Onuoha and Ireland out, Boateng and Milner in.

It seems ability is one thing to be considered but attitude is as important?

BlueInBury said:
I'd be shocked if he would risk playing no football all season for the sake of £2 million. Lets be honest its nothing to lads like Ireland. If it is true then I thinl its sad that such a talented and seemingly driven footballer has gone so far off the boil that he is willing to ay roulette with his future.

£2 million is nothing to Ireland? Think I've heard everything now.

minnesota blue said:
BlueInBury said:
I'd be shocked if he would risk playing no football all season for the sake of £2 million. Lets be honest its nothing to lads like Ireland. If it is true then I thinl its sad that such a talented and seemingly driven footballer has gone so far off the boil that he is willing to ay roulette with his future.

i think its a question of what is more important to him.

if he doesnt get a wriggle on somewhere his footballing future could be in trouble

fbloke said:
I talked about this guy a while back but thought it was very dead after the WC.

That said I think we all need to view City's team and squad building since Mancini's arrival as a blank page rather than a tinkering.

Look at who has arrived and who is likely to be retained.

Then ask yourself who you think will go on top if they can be replaced.

Bellamy and Robinho out, Silva and Balotelli in.

Onuoha and Ireland out, Boateng and Milner in.

It seems ability is one thing to be considered but attitude is as important?

Luiz In - Lescott Out? (Mancini - Shake it all about)

Jimma said:
minnesota blue said:

if he doesnt get a wriggle on somewhere his footballing future could be in trouble

Okay, I get that, but a contract is a contract and more than likely he'll win this battle. You don't just shrug your shoulders and move on. 2 million pounds is a lot of money and sitting out until January is not going to ruin his footballing career. I'd argue that keeping an unhappy player around is more damaging than that ...

minnesota blue said:
Jimma said:

Okay, I get that, but a contract is a contract and more than likely he'll win this battle. You don't just shrug your shoulders and move on. 2 million pounds is a lot of money and sitting out until January is not going to ruin his footballing career. I'd argue that keeping an unhappy player around is more damaging than that ...

true. but what happens at january?

if he still wants out he is still going to ask for money. with ireland its a lose-lose situation.

personally i thikn we should just pay him and get it done with. but thats just me.

minnesota blue said:
BlueInBury said:

Its about a years wage, its not like £2 million to you or me. He doesn't need an extra £2 million pay off. If he had played the last 5 years on 4 grand a week then fair enoug but he hasn't. He's been making decent money, he'll make decent money at Villa and doesn't need or deserve the pay off!

Don't know much about him but if its the same one that played in the World Cup then its a massive thumbs down.

PSmyth07 said:
Don't know much about him but if its the same one that played in the World Cup then its a massive thumbs down.

Yeah its the same guy. Im unsure what to think about him to be honest. On one hand he flopped at AC Milan and had a shit World Cup but on the other he has ripped the French league to pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.