Anyone know who our designated penalty-taker is this season?

ramsdale4 said:
supergrover said:
LMAO nice one we could put the words banjo and cows arse in there somewhere : )

Lets remind ourselves of Dunne's penalty against Aalborg shall we? *rolls eyes*
yeh thats what i mean

hes quality

I was hoping someone might know, rather than give opinion - however, am very happy to accept advice on the fantasy framing of things, and on Superman v Barry in particular (if you have one or the other) in a midfield set-up; so thanks for all the feedback.

If Barry were to be our first choice penalty kicker, I think that's got to be worth a good few extra points... you cannot ignore any penalty takers, and players like Phil Neal (from his Liverpool days) would be shoe-ins for any fantasy team.

Unfortunately I've not found any defenders taking kicks in any of the teams I've quickly looked over so far... as I like to play a 5-3-2 formation to increase my points pull (defenders generally score higher than the average outfield player).

we've not just lost elano, we've also lost ched who was almost as good imo. sturridge seemed to be ok too. barry is the obvious choice but if we have a shoot out who would the others be? tevez? adebayor? ireland? robbie? (eek!).

MCFCinUSA said:
I was hoping someone might know, rather than give opinion - however, am very happy to accept advice on the fantasy framing of things, and on Superman v Barry in particular (if you have one or the other) in a midfield set-up; so thanks for all the feedback.

If Barry were to be our first choice penalty kicker, I think that's got to be worth a good few extra points... you cannot ignore any penalty takers, and players like Phil Neal (from his Liverpool days) would be shoe-ins for any fantasy team.

Unfortunately I've not found any defenders taking kicks in any of the teams I've quickly looked over so far... as I like to play a 5-3-2 formation to increase my points pull (defenders generally score higher than the average outfield player).

I can't see it being Ireland in a million years.

We had two penalty shootouts in Europe this season, and he didn't take one in either.

It'll be Barry, I'm almost certain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.