Anyone know...?

warburs1979

If you can take under 5s through with an adult at West Ham? Any experience of previous seasons? Cheers.

If you can take under 5s through with an adult at West Ham? Any experience of previous seasons? Cheers.
Won’t be an issue. I’ve got a junior that an adult will be using
£25 kids £30 adults
They won’t be arsed

The under 21s say concession on

Would the club allow anyone bigger than a toddler (who could sit on a parent's lap) into a game free of charge? And a four year old is probably getting a bit too old to be classed as a "toddler".

Would the club allow anyone bigger than a toddler (who could sit on a parent's lap) into a game free of charge? And a four year old is probably getting a bit too old to be classed as a "toddler".
City do (if on lap up to 4) and quite a few other clubs (aways I've been to)

Ok at four years old. Both my grandchildren went in at that age. One was three just last week, went to last home game. The other is now five but got his season ticket a year earlier as one became available next to us. Lots of hassle mind.

It's been a while (my lad is 9 now), but it certainly used to be the case that under 5's could go in for free however obviously without a ticket they wouldn't have their own seat. The child would have to sit on your lap, which sounds easy enough until the little one starts to get bored/fidgety and won't stay still haha.

Edit: I've only just realised the OP was asking about taking a child to West Ham. I'm talking about my own past experience at The Etihad, apologies.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.