Anyone know...?

Unless the club has a babes in arms policy it is a big risk. Even if stewards let homes fans do it, at every club they can be stricter with away fans.

Ask West Ham, and if they say yes take the email. If not I wouldn't risk it.

Really? Fair enough. I'd have thought that 4 might be getting a bit old to qualify for that.
4s nothing Jim. My dad took me in for years at Maine Road. The last time he tried, he struggled like fuck to pick me up, then the old sergeant major looking guy who was on the turnstiles on the Kippax gave my dad a puzzled look. I said the games up dad,put me down. Mind you, I was 27.

4s nothing Jim. My dad took me in for years at Maine Road. The last time he tried, he struggled like fuck to pick me up, then the old sergeant major looking guy who was on the turnstiles on the Kippax gave my dad a puzzled look. I said the games up dad,put me down. Mind you, I was 27.
You have a day job? I wouldn't go giving it up for a career on stage, if I were you. Not just yet, anyway.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.