Anyone listen to Talksport on the way home ?

dave_blue12

Bernstein seemed to indicate when talking to a journo that there is some shit about to come out in the papers about Giggs and that is why he wasn't in the squad today.

He didn't say much (I guess because of the gagging order) but that is the way I understood it.

Gotta say fair play to the rag twat he did big up our fans several times on his show tonight - said we were 'rocking' !!!!!!

dave_blue12 said:
Bernstein seemed to indicate when talking to a journo that there is some shit about to come out in the papers about Giggs and that is why he wasn't in the squad today.

He didn't say much (I guess because of the gagging order) but that is the way I understood it.

Gotta say fair play to the rag twat he did big up our fans several times on his show tonight - said we were 'rocking' !!!!!!

presume u mean Goldstein!

kbb said:
dave_blue12 said:

presume u mean Goldstein!

Haha yeah I did !

So nobody else heard it ?

Numptyed said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Shagging Imogen Thomas.
Whos that?

he was bigging us up, said we were impeccable.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/17/imogen-thomas-cheating-footballer-betrayed-me-with-gagging-order-after-our-seven-month-affair-115875-23066575/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -23066575/</a>

ad nauseam

That explains everything. After being dumped by ratboy , the ginger one runs into the arms of the welsh wizard, only to find that he's shagging someone else, and hence loses the plot and sees red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.