Anyone mastered the guitar on here?

I tried acoustic in my early teens, but my Mum said in the nicest possible way that i was shit and she was trying to watch the TV, gave up after that.

I've been playing for about 50 years and used to give lessons as a registered guitar teacher and played in quite a few bands on both guitar and bass guitar.
If you starting out, learn to finger the basic chords and when your used to doing that (muscle memory) practise changing from one to another.
Start with E A & D they're the easiest, then move onto the next ones C F & G. look up the fingerings online.

Mates of mine with no musical background did. They formed a band about 9 years ago for a 3 song birthday gig and mastered those songs. They now play 19 song sets in pubs. They practice a lot!

I've been playing for about 50 years and used to give lessons as a registered guitar teacher and played in quite a few bands on both guitar and bass guitar.
If you starting out, learn to finger the basic chords and when your used to doing that (muscle memory) practise changing from one to another.
Start with E A & D they're the easiest, then move onto the next ones C F & G. look up the fingerings online.
I just typed fingering into YouTube - you dirty ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.