Anyone NOT had their Cup Final tickets yet?

kybosh said:
I emailed the club today as ordered on the 6th and still not got them. They replied telling me they'd been dispatched on 10th. Advised me to wait until the 28th and if they don't arrive ill have to collect from Wembley ticket office :(

Glad that's the case and thanks for posting. I was just gonna ask that as I was worried you might have to go and collect them from our box office. (Mine haven't arrived yet and I wouldn't have been able to collect them from Etihad)
still hope mine arrives in time tho

Edit: There it was waiting for me when I got home from work. DEAD EXCITED

Can you believe it. Still hadn't recieved yesterday them so phonedCity again. They said my only optioin was to collect duplicates from Wembley so told them I wished to make a complaint. I asked they weren't sent recorded and why I couldn't collect from City ticket office etc. Anyway got in from work, still fuming. Ripped the house the shreds looking for them. Below and behold, my missus or my mum had put them 'somewhere safe', in the drawer. Every fooking day since I ordered them I got in from work as asked if I had any post, 'no, nothing' was the response each day. Bloody women!!!!!!!

Anyway I have got my tickets and even more pleased as I dont have to mess around on the day collecting duplicates now. Get in there!!!

Come on city!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.