Anyone planning to go to any EUROPA away games?

basher said:
mcfcinprague said:
Well I'm in Prague mate and have worked all over Eastern (Central) Europe for 8 years

Here's some thoughts

Latvia good beer unbelievable women
Poland ditto great women
Slovakia ditto
Hungary ditto
Croatia ditto
Romania the least said the better
Bulgaria not bad
Albania don't go there
Serbia a bit iffy

And there's more

Oh yes, Czech republic fantastic beer beautiful women, including my Eva

Hope to see you all!!

Don't listen to this guy! Stay away from him and all eastern european women and all eastern european HOSTELS!!!

Ha Ha Basher It was fimed in Cesky Krumlov an absolutely beautiful place that's on the UNESCO list try to see it one day<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 7:00 pm --<br /><br />
basher said:
mcfcinprague said:
Well I'm in Prague mate and have worked all over Eastern (Central) Europe for 8 years

Here's some thoughts

Latvia good beer unbelievable women
Poland ditto great women
Slovakia ditto
Hungary ditto
Croatia ditto
Romania the least said the better
Bulgaria not bad
Albania don't go there
Serbia a bit iffy

And there's more

Oh yes, Czech republic fantastic beer beautiful women, including my Eva

Hope to see you all!!

Don't listen to this guy! Stay away from him and all eastern european women and all eastern european HOSTELS!!!

Ha Ha Basher It was filmed in a place called Cesky Krumlov an absolutely beautiful place that's on the UNESCO list try to go and see it one day

Course i will!!

LANSDOWNE ROAD, LANSDOWNE ROAD WE ARE COMING

Were all goin on a European tour, a European tour. Course I'm goin! Went to Schalke and it was quality. Now I've got a good job and will be able to afford to go to more than just the one.

mcfcinprague said:
rickmcfc said:
Are you saying if we draw a team from the Czech replublic we can all share Eva?

Ha Ha Rick No chance She's all mine You can have her mum Liba though, she's unattached at the moment, and she's not bad LOL

By the way, I'm 56, Eva is 28, been with her 5 years now

how much was she?

mcfcinprague said:
rickmcfc said:

Ha Ha Rick No chance She's all mine You can have her mum Liba though, she's unattached at the moment, and she's not bad LOL

In my best Harold Steptoe voice 'You dirty old man'

good going tho!

Yeh, Mrs Ono is very keen on the idea aswell. Would have done it a few years back but had nobody to go with. She's hoping for Italy or Spain i think. I merely want somewhere winnable. I'd take the Faroe's again :p<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 1:30 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcinprague said:
rickmcfc said:

Cashback

I will be for sure.
I went to copenhagen and it was a great night.
Must admit on the night I did'nt have nearly enough clothes on and they kick us out from a differrent way then we come in, so walk for 30min the wrong way then i asked someone the way back to the city,then had to walk 1½ hour back to town.
One off my bollocks is still frozen.

So somewhere warm this time I think for me.

I'll be there for as many as I can get to. Schalke and Santander in the UEFA Cup, Barcelona pre-season: loved every one of them and can't wait for more.

And I'll be there in Dublin in May 2011.

did most of them last time, money although an issue , it doesnt have to cost the earth

5 in a car + i night in hostel in hamburg £90 each (the beer bill now thats another story)

midjetland & copenhagen £5 per flight man to dublin, dublin to billund & back,

faroes ,a lift, 5 trains, a boat, 2 planes (not cheap getting home), a taxi

happy days some great laughs , cant wait to do again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.