Anyone remember PIPS nightclub??

god i can still remember my sis getting in to trouble for coming home on the all night bus from manny after being to pips or rotters our dad used to go mental but i used to love listening to the stories she had to tell this thread has brought back a lot me good memories

As an alternative and when the line outside was huge, we always found The Ritz a good laugh as well, some real dodgy and older women in there though.......A brandy and babysham pretty much got you anything you wanted!!

Rotters and Fagins were pretty cool as well, but harder to get in and you had to plan a military movement to get 5-6 lads in, going in two's and singles and asking women to let you go in with them (pretend couple) sometimes got them a free 1/2 bitter for their troubles mind!!

BufordUSABlue said:
As an alternative and when the line outside was huge, we always found The Ritz a good laugh as well, some real dodgy and older women in there though.......A brandy and babysham pretty much got you anything you wanted!!

Rotters and Fagins were pretty cool as well, but harder to get in and you had to plan a military movement to get 5-6 lads in, going in two's and singles and asking women to let you go in with them (pretend couple) sometimes got them a free 1/2 bitter for their troubles mind!!

And people say that romance is dead.

Can remember there being about 7 or 8 different dance floors (all very small) and like a maze the first time you went.Also remember Jillys near Piccadilly train station and going back to Stockport on the last bus we called the " honk express ".Rats/Rumours in Stockport had 2 different rooms as well,Disco in 1 and Funk in the other,ah good times....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.