Anyone see Setanta Sports News?

hertsblue said:
Did you also notice half of them were gone when they showed the reaction to the 2nd goal

Always said that - win, lose or draw we stand tall - but those if those fuckers lose, they're like cockroaches when you turn a light on - the fucking disappear. Soft arse cunts!!!

not bein arsy or owt bt that was me nt sum chris guy, get it on ere pls if u can n my mates will agree wit me.... pub is called lancashire fold btw

ste_jones said:
not bein arsy or owt bt that was me nt sum chris guy, get it on ere pls if u can n my mates will agree wit me.... pub is called lancashire fold btw
wtf u on bowt ste arsy bloke

bluegorton said:
come on who was it then? Any of you guys on the picture thread,that might clear it up.
no bt i no 2 ppl on this forum hu i go 2 away games with n im sure they will tell u its me

Woooo
That'ss My Pubb, I Live up Stairs :)
Unfortanetly A Rag Pub :(
The Lad In The City shirt A Regular :)
Absolutly Great Night Last :D
Up the Bluessss
BARCELONAAA
Blue Mooon

ste_jones said:
bluegorton said:
come on who was it then? Any of you guys on the picture thread,that might clear it up.
no bt i no 2 ppl on this forum hu i go 2 away games with n im sure they will tell u its me

o rgt thtz k den

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.