Anyone see the look Kompany gave Carroll

Eccles Blue said:
Carroll tried it on a few times with Vinnie but our 'iron man' just shrugged him off like a flea!!

Vinnie was amazing last night and I am sure he would have had a headache when he got home with the number of times he headed that ball, even as he almost lay on the floor he managed to head it. Superb Captain's game.

He was utterly awesome last night. Best defender in the world.

Yet Kompany was gracious enough to stick up for Carroll against his critics in the post-match interview, now that was classy!

I've looked but havent found a video of it if anyone finds a link of the scene can you post it here please? ]

And to talk about Kompany, he's THE player of Man City this season the one guy that you don't wanna lose, apart from being absolutely brilliant in central defence, him being named captain and bring his mentality to the team was huge for Man City this season it aint a bunch of selfish twats, I don't know anybody who isnt a fan of Kompany he's respected by all his peers and he's just a monster when it comes to defending. May he stay at City for long and don't get injured cause then people will realize how good he is. I don't think people overrate Vince he might even be underrated I think its becoming pretty obvious for everybody he's the best CB of the PL but when people start to know more about him and see what kind of person he is, even more people will look up at him and realize that despite being a great football player he's such a nice guy that you want to have in your team.

I'm pretty much in love with Vinnie i've been following since he started for Anderlecht aged at 16 and I'm so happy to see how he's succeeding nowadays, I'm not a Man City supporter (altho I like the team) but watching him destroy Carroll yesterday made my day.

£35 Million for Andy Carroll. Loping pub team player. Hysterical. Joke of the century. Wish the rags had bought him instead.

Pam said:
£35 Million for Andy Carroll. Loping pub team player. Hysterical. Joke of the century. Wish the rags had bought him instead.
Imagine him and that Rag goalkeeper in the same team. What a quality set of investments they would have made!

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Pam said:
Imagine him and that Rag goalkeeper in the same team. What a quality set of investments they would have made!

Fergie, Fergie, sign him up.

Freestyler said:
Kompany has been arrested on a robbery charge from the club.

Apparently he walked away from The Etihad last night with 35mill in his back pocket.

I love this. I'm nicking it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.