Anyone Seen Jersey Boys.

stony said:
Mrs Stony wouldn't shut up about this. Mithered me to death to take her to see the stage show or rent the film on sky movies. So I bought her the dvd last month. She hasn't mentioned it since, she hasn't watched it, and it still has the cellophane on the box.
she obviously wanted a night out cant you take a hint

city saint said:
stony said:
Mrs Stony wouldn't shut up about this. Mithered me to death to take her to see the stage show or rent the film on sky movies. So I bought her the dvd last month. She hasn't mentioned it since, she hasn't watched it, and it still has the cellophane on the box.

ha ha, stony told.

city saint said:
stony said:

I know damn well what she wanted, which is why she got the dvd.

stony said:
city saint said:
stony said:

I know damn well what she wanted, which is why she got the dvd.
Haha! Bless her.

See it once in that there London. Was ok.

I was reading today that the Four Seasons made a psychedelic Sgt Pepper type album in 1969

https://dangerousminds.net/comments...zette_the_four_seasons_unheralded_masterpiece
"Unbound slaves stand outside the gate
With lengths of broken chain they wait
Empty stomachs filled with hate
No-one told the heads of state, the Prince of peace is sleeping late
Who will wait on the lords and ladies, who will cry when they lose their crowns?
Sleeping through the years of error, waking in a reign of terror"

They've been to Old Scaffold then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.