Anyone Snowboard?

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
Snowboarded on and off for 10 years now and got the other half into it last year. Just wondered if any other people on here went Chillfactore at all? Thought it may be good for a few blues to meet up and have a shred in there sometime. Also be good if anyone and thier better half did it so my honey has someone to chat to too!
Also have some gear to sell if anyone is a begineer and is looking to buy a cheap board/boots/jacket etc.
Cheers nmf!

Hi mate, Im a boarder, have been for about 9-10 years, not that keen on the chill factor. Went over to Colorado last winter amazing place!

stu9488 said:
Hi mate, Im a boarder, have been for about 9-10 years, not that keen on the chill factor. Went over to Colorado last winter amazing place!

Done Whistler and was wanting to go to Breckenridge in Jan but cant afford it so think we're going to go to Austria or something? It'll only be the second time the other half has ridden real snow so... Went Italy in March and that was good. I've been all over but back into it now she's started it up. Trying to sell my old gear though so I can get a new Lib Tech next month when they come out.
So you not liking Chilly then? Why not, it serves it's purpose and there doing 4 hours for £24 at the mo until the 31st if you go a weekday after 6pm. Bargin.

I freestyle ski not snowboard.

I have been to chillfactore in the past, not a massive fan though.

I went to Aviemore this year, first time in a UK resort, I was pleasantly suprised. The conditions were awesome and the nightlife was pretty good.

drsqueggy said:
I freestyle ski not snowboard.

I have been to chillfactore in the past, not a massive fan though.

I went to Aviemore this year, first time in a UK resort, I was pleasantly suprised. The conditions were awesome and the nightlife was pretty good.

Looked at going there tbh but the 7hour drive put me off and the nearest airport is over an hour away... When I worked it out we could go Italy for £50 more so we did. How did you get there etc? Do fancy it.

I drove up in my trusty Skoda!

It took about 9 hours from South West Wales but was well worth the drive. The drive itself was a lot more pleasant than I thought it would be, lovely views, great roads and very little Police. I managed to put my foot down though the Lake District and most of Scotland and it was great fun flying along at 100+ for hours on end.

Aviemore itself is possibly one of the most stunning places I have been in the UK. If your thinking of heading up there, I would say do it, you wont regret it.

One thing though, take a spade up to the summit with you. The prebuilt ramps were terrible! I made a few cracking kickers up there this year though.

exileindevon said:
i snow board..i also scuba dive, hang glide,surf,climb mountains and do a spot of freestyle ironing.in my spare time i do a bit of spying for the KGB..im also a lying twat.

hahaha

stu9488 said:
me too. beaver creek & vail, awesome!
15hluva.jpg
] the back bowls at vail are mental. :)

Colorado was fantastic, we went up the Marry Jane mountain 12,060 feet at the summit superb!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.