Anyone travelling to wembley via Lymm or Warrington?

mancity4ever

Hey blues

Anyone driving to Wembley via Lymm or Warrington? I have a final ticket but don't have any travel!

I managed to share a lift previously with someone on here for fuel contribution so thought it was worth a try again

Thanks

As long as you take a blood test to check if you're not infected with cockney DNA I am sure someone will oblige ;)

looking for the same, still struggling, was hoping the train drivers would sort something out and at lease suspend strikes but thats not looking likely..

last last resort is the coach from manchester but like to have a drink and had mixed reviewers, some say you can and will be fine but some say they are going to have stewards on them checking sort of thing.

looking for the same, still struggling, was hoping the train drivers would sort something out and at lease suspend strikes but thats not looking likely..

last last resort is the coach from manchester but like to have a drink and had mixed reviewers, some say you can and will be fine but some say they are going to have stewards on them checking sort of thing.
I went semi on them mate, no hot food no beers had a toilet but no shitting either was horrendous. All charging ports wasn't working either. The trip was horrible wouldn't stop on way back fucking ruined me just glad we won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.