Anyone Tried Homeopathy?

Phil Meup

things are gonna change - I can feel it!!!!
I'd highly recommend it!
Had a few issues over the years but as it would only take two of you to get me sectioned, I'll spare you the details. Every now & again I go and see a homeopath and it really helps me out.
One example: I used to have chronic sinus pain throughout the year. After having a homeopathic treatment, I am pretty much cured. Mainly though I find it sorts my head out. Anyone else?

Phil Meup said:
Every now & again I go and see a homeopath and it really helps me out.

Does he ever show you his diving medal from London 2012?

I have used it but am sensible enough to know it is probably just placebo effect,but if it works for you there is no harm in it

karen7 said:
I have used it but am sensible enough to know it is probably just placebo effect,but if it works for you there is no harm in it

Surely once you know something is a placebo, the effect should cease to exist?

ultimateharold said:
karen7 said:

Thats true but with homeopathy there is expectation it will work because so many people swear by it

karen7 said:
ultimateharold said:
karen7 said:

Thats true but with homeopathy there is expectation it will work because so many people swear by it
I'm surprised at you karen!
trust me - it works!
Anyway, if it's a placebo, how come they can use it on animals?
As you say tho' - each to their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.