Anyone used Viagogo?

mcfcstu

Quick question, my brother shares a season ticket but he requires a ticket for the swansea game as its not his turn to go. Would he be able to buy a extra ticket through viagogo???

Re: Anyone used viagogo ????

of course he would thats what its there for..... not used it myself, i've checked and there is loads.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Tickets/Football/Barclays-Premier-League/Manchester-City-Tickets/E-465140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Ti ... s/E-465140</a>

i saw a thread on here not long ago with not so great reports on them, and also they take commission and fees off both the buyer and the seller so the prices listed aren't what you're getting charged (don't think they include it in the listed price) so if i were you i would ask around for a spare first!

No mate, I am knocking on a bit but can still get it up without taking dodgy pills

BringBackSwales said:
No mate, I am knocking on a bit but can still get it up without taking dodgy pills

Ka-boom, tish
My thoughts exactly.

I was lazy and left it too late to get a Swansea ticket so I used Viagogo to get a seat close to my mates.

Simple to use but the commission fee surprised me abit. Totalled up to 55 quid.

anyone still after got two for sale next to each other 117 south stand £70.00 for pair or £40.00 each p/m me

Not used one myself but my mates got a good stash under his bed do you need one...oh VIAGOGO sorry mate too expensive for me

Was after two tickets for Sunderland (£35 quid face value), cost £40 each on Viagogo, went to pay and they added £20 in VAT and "handling" fees. If you can pay an almost 50% extra for the ticket go for it. One of the lads on here was going to sort me out for face value tickets but I then got called into work so couldn't go anyway. Try the Ticket forum on here first would be my advice.

I've had nothing but problems with them. Was on holiday for a few weeks, so set up an account to try to sell Arsenal, Villa, Dormund & Sunderland tickets. Sold the Arsenal ticket for more than I wanted for it (felt like I was ripping someone off) then the site wouldn't let me list the others. Rang and emailed them to try & sort it, but got nothing back.

Have emailed them today to deactivate my account. Will see if they can manage it.

Will go back to the old fashioned way of getting rid of tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.