Anyone wanna buy a 2nd rate striker with dodgey knee

Poor Roque, he was talking the other day about being a part of our push for the top four next season, while our suits are trying to auction him off. Bet we end up loaning him and losing him on a free eventually.

Mike D said:
It appears that Mr Cooke and the Brian 'the stamp licker' Marwood are being kept busy trying to offload old Crocky http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...city-hawk-flop-roque-santa-cruz-around-europe

If anything contributed to Hughes's sacking it was his stubborn pursuit and purchase for 18 million quid of RSC. I imagine the owners looked at this and thought we can't let this guy buy any more players. With Roque's innjury record we shouldn't have gone anywhere near him.

robbieh said:
Mike D said:
It appears that Mr Cooke and the Brian 'the stamp licker' Marwood are being kept busy trying to offload old Crocky http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...city-hawk-flop-roque-santa-cruz-around-europe

If anything contributed to Hughes's sacking it was his stubborn pursuit and purchase for 18 million quid of RSC. I imagine the owners looked at this and thought we can't let this guy buy any more players. With Roque's innjury record we shouldn't have gone anywhere near him.

hughes again tut tut

Without doubt the worst piece of transfer business we have ever done, and there has been quite a few !!!

Any would be chairman should look at this deal before employing Hughes.

18m and £90k per week for a player that has had one injury free season in his whole career.

We will be lucky to get 3m for him !

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
robbieh said:

hughes again tut tut

doesn't make it any less true

I guess that means we will definitely sign a replacement because if he is gone we will only have Tevez and Ade left...

Next year we have alot of fixtures to play with europe . No doubt roque will not be first choice so it will allow us to play him in the early rounds of the competition cos Santa Cruz is not a bad striker and with him upfront we are more than capable of turnin over some unpronouncable shit team . On his day when he plays he can be very good . stayin injury free he could be a very good squad player nipping in with several goals , important ones at that aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.