Anyone want Torres or Gerrard on the cheap?

dick slexia said:
Wouldnt touch either of them, Gerrard is 31 and best days are behind him, Torres now injury prone and can only see him going to either somewhere in Spain or Italy as Premier league to physical for him.
Can see Reina going to Arsenal and Liverpool to the championship and taking their History with them.

ill prob get slatedfor this but here goes ; i have nothing agaist liverpool and think it would be a disaster for the english game if they were to be in the championship .... This is not say i wouldnt take the piss out of them cos i would banter and all that ...

LOL!!!

A lot you make me laugh! So Torres says we 'have no history' once upon a time. Do you know how close he came to signing for us, this summer??

Here's another thing. Right at the start of Nigel de Jong signing for us, he stated that playing for us is a good way of learning about the Prem, when a 'bigger team' comes along. Originally, we were a 'stepping stone'.

How things change.

I would snatch Torres, personally, unless an exchange for Higuain and Benzema came along in a two way transfer.

There will be at least one or two willing buyers in the background.RBS may decide to keep L'pool as a going concern/asset to run in the short to medium term.

The debt to price ratio is nothing like United so they could afford to wait a while once G&H were out of the way.

G&H are public enemies number one.This will be one of those rarest of occasions where a bank forcing administration will be deemed a good guy.

The price will drop,there will be no premium for G&H and a new buyer will be anounced fairly quickly (IMO!).

Rightly or wrongly (wrongly IMO),Liverpool WILL get treated differently/more specially than other clubs would in the same position.It often seems to be the way with most things Merseyside ... they bleat so long and so loud and in unison.

I watched enough of the game at the weekend to be reminded of why I don't want either. Torres makes a blatent dive in the box and Gerrard elbows a player in the face and pleads innocence. Both are trumped up scum bags imo and would only be going through the motions joining us. It'd be a recipe for disaster. I'd have Barton back before I'd stoop to their level.

If we need a decent striker lets get Dzeko or someone upcoming. And we don't need a CM - if we do there are hundreds better then Gerrard at this stage in his career.

F*ckin hate both of em.

just because torrres has had a bad season so far doesn't mean we shoud say no, gerrard and torres would walk straight into our team. Not only strengthening our team but well and truly make liverpool even shitter than they already have been this season. If we took them both, no matter what the cost, it would be great signings for us and immense losses for liverpool.

One a crock who doesn't think we're good enough for him and the other a past it cheating scouse ****? No ta.

Dont want Steven Gerrard anywhere near our club the cheating wanker.

But i would love Torres here. With a side consisting of these 3 forwards.

Tevez, Balotelli, Torres. It would be the best striker force ever combined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.