Anyone watching City Reserves on the OS tonight?

DidsburyCitizen

And if you are, who are you looking out for?

Last game two weeks ago saw Nimely (now injured) and Ibrahim get a game.

Hoping to see a bit of John Guidetti this time around. Or maybe Harry Bunn - on fire for the Academy.

Good to see the OS doing it live too. Kick off at 7pm.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Stillsy said:
ohh yeah i will tune in for that.

i hope guidetti plays

Unlikely as he was in full training with the first team today

yeah but that doesnt really matter they can train in the day and play at night, half of the reserve team trained today according to the training thread

Stillsy said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Unlikely as he was in full training with the first team today

yeah but that doesnt really matter they can train in the day and play at night, half of the reserve team trained today according to the training thread

It would be very unusual for players to do a full training session and then play a game in the evening and from experience it hasn't happened in recent years. I would expect none of those who trained at Carrington today to play tonight.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Stillsy said:

It would be very unusual for players to do a full training session and then play a game in the evening and from experience it hasn't happened in recent years. I would expect none of those who trained at Carrington today to play tonight.

hrmm well if they have trained today then i only susspect they will be travelling tomorrow? and if they aint travelling then why arent they playing tonight?

Stillsy said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

hrmm well if they have trained today then i only susspect they will be travelling tomorrow? and if they aint travelling then why arent they playing tonight?

They will be travelling tomorrow and maybe training tomorrow morning as well. BUT hey why not train every morning and play every night.They get paid a lot so why not?

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Stillsy said:

They will be travelling tomorrow and maybe training tomorrow morning as well. BUT hey why not train every morning and play every night.They get paid a lot so why not?

So you reckon Guidetti will be on the bench for tomorrow? and yeah they should be able to train every morning afternoon and play at night with the wages they receive

Stillsy said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

So you reckon Guidetti will be on the bench for tomorrow? and yeah they should be able to train every morning afternoon and play at night with the wages they receive

and you youngman will be one of the first on here callin for bob's head sayin the players look knackard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.