Anyone who hasnt got a City Tattoo.....

Petetheblu said:
I was thinking of getting one on the surface of my eye balls, as I'm the biggest City fan here.

best ask Kiam if you can take his title mate..........

I have one, city crest, lower right leg..... cool as fuck

Nope

Do not desecrate the flesh morleyswife=Catholic boy

Plus dont like them especially on birds fuckin horrible --- IMHO --- especially them big fucking wide ones on the top of a thong

i was gonna get one of the name of every player to have ever graced the great shirt along with all their stats in Bold Italics size 16(games played, goals scored, assist etc) on my dick, but i decided against it as i didnt know what to do with the rest of the space :)

morleyswife said:
Nope

Do not desecrate the flesh morleyswife=Catholic boy

Plus dont like them especially on birds fuckin horrible --- IMHO --- especially them big fucking wide ones on the top of a thong

Tramp Stamps, to give them their official title.

jonesyxi said:
i was gonna get one of the name of every player to have ever graced the great shirt along with all their stats in Bold Italics size 16(games played, goals scored, assist etc) on my dick, but i decided against it as i didnt know what to do with the rest of the space :)
I got my one at the beginning of last season.

Jo.

When they start making the peel off kind I'll get one... until then ...

Not getting a Tattoo any time in the immediant future! Besides already got one on my heart says C.T.I.D

Got MCFC on my foot above my toes. Have a butterfly on my ankle too. They're only small, and I can hide them if I like. :-)

I have got 'City' tattooed on my cock. But when I'm erect it says:
'Manchester City Football Club - we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.