Anyone who hasnt got a City Tattoo.....

i want one but i'm SCARED!!!!!

and i don't know where to go to get the best quality as i want the crest on my leg. as i've seen crests but the egale looks dog turd! anybody know a good artist?? i live in droylesden

geek said:
i want one but i'm SCARED!!!!!

and i don't know where to go to get the best quality as i want the crest on my leg. as i've seen crests but the egale looks dog turd! anybody know a good artist?? i live in droylesden

Van Gough has a good reputation as do Monet and Constable

if you didnt name your sons after city legends ( and name one of them kiam)

your a twat !

Not got one and not going to get one.
I was going to get one when I was young but they became so common that you are now a rebel if you do not have a tattoo.
I like well done tattoos but I see so many shit ones I think f*ck it I will stay the lovely un-gilded Lilly I am . :-)

morleyswife said:
... Plus dont like them especially on birds fuckin horrible --- IMHO --- especially them big fucking wide ones on the top of a thong

Put you off your stride, do they?

I have one (it's okay, it's not on my back ;-) ), but I won't have a City one because I have a superstitious level of belief that it will somehow jinx them (just as I won't have any more named shirts because it seems to have jinxed those thus 'honoured').

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.