Apart from England games...

I'll watch any game to stop one of the soap's being on the big telly ;-)

SWMBO has already been forewarned about ownership of remote/telly/best chair etc over the next four weeks ;-)

Going to try and watch as many games as i can but i'm looking forward to watching Brazil, Ivory Coast and Portugal all playing each other.

Argentina to go further than people expect aswell imo :)

Brazil vs. Portugal will likely be a non-factor by the time it rolls around, but still quite exciting.

Argentina vs. Nigeria
Mexico vs. Uruguay
Cameroon vs. Holland

oh, and Japan vs. Cameroon - that should just look hilarious!

DonJulio said:
Brazil vs. Portugal will likely be a non-factor by the time it rolls around, but still quite exciting.

Argentina vs. Nigeria
Mexico vs. Uruguay
Cameroon vs. Holland

oh, and Japan vs. Cameroon - that should just look hilarious!

To be fair in Brazil v Portugal there is the top of the group to play for. The team that comes 2nd will most likely face Spain in the last 16, which no one wants to do. I'm looking forward to France v Uruguay. The Uruguayans are tough in midfield and have the likes of Lodeiro, Forlán, Suarez and Cavani going forward.

All of em tbh PB..sometimes what are deemed as lesser games turn out to be fooking awesome...:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.