Apart from sprouts, what is the most rubbish food ever?

Liver, kidney, tripe, and all the other absolute shit parts of an animal that people only started eating so as not to starve or waste part of the beast! And cheese!

Liver, kidney, tripe, and all the other absolute shit parts of an animal that people only started eating so as not to starve or waste part of the beast! And cheese!
Tripe is disgusting.should be banned.brings back memories of the 70s when about once a month my mum used to cook it and the whole house smelled foul,a terrible build up to the worst meal on earth.

Liver is ok tho.

Tripe is disgusting.should be banned.brings back memories of the 70s when about once a month my mum used to cook it and the whole house smelled foul,a terrible build up to the worst meal on earth.

Liver is ok tho.
Have to agree with Dennis as you can`t beat a bit of liver with onion gravy. As for tripe I agree with you and when the mother in law was living with us she had that about once a month and yes likewise mate, the house stunk. ;)

Have to agree with Dennis as you can`t beat a bit of liver with onion gravy. As for tripe I agree with you and when the mother in law was living with us she had that about once a month and yes likewise mate, the house stunk. ;)
Makes me shudder thinking back to those tripe days.disgusting food item.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.