Apart from weights what is Micah good at.

he has everything needed to be a star as a centre-forward in a lower league. the full-back role nowadays is one of the most difficult positions to shine in,speed,stamina and instinctively being able to 'read' situations,are the minimum essentials,and as they see so much of the ball,their passing has to be immaculate.Compare that to 'an old-fashioned battering ram' where size and strength is 99% of the game .As many have said Micah is not a 'footballer',however one-to-one tuition from a top defensive coach could improve him no end.

black mamba said:
He's good at gettin' booked ....

and i don't mean as a DJ!

Brrraaaaaaap!

Micahindex09.JPG

I think he has definitely improved this season. Maybe he is growing up at last. Hopefully he is willing to learn from the more professional playes in our side Toure, Kompany, Viera etc as he has the potential to be world class. It's just what's in his head stopping him.

I think he's improved me. Instead of having 3 shit games then 1 good one he has 2 shit games and 1 good one.

Steady progress.

i disagree, i think Micah is good and has the potential to be a good player, especially with England having no good right backs, hes powerful, athletic, good-runner and hard tackler, but with the players City will be getting in the future, i cant see Micah there for years to come, in a season or two City will have one of the best right backs in the world, unfortunatly for Micah

I think he's a good player, you can't tell me every manager we've had recently is wrong too. I could watch 1 player every match and pull them to bits, it's the teams overall performance that counts.

Apart from having no positional sense and not being able to pass, he's great!

Richards will never make a decent footballer as long as he lives. He simply hasn't got the intelligence, or skill to hold down a place at the very top level of the game. Sad but true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.