Aphex Twin

Aphex

Tomorrow at Mayfield Depot Manchester. Been waiting a LONG time. Missed out on the Red Bull event the other week in London, tickets sold out in minutes.

Anyone going?

You're obviously not a big fan just another one who wants to go to a concert so you can tell everyone on Facebook that you've been.

You're obviously not a big fan just another one who wants to go to a concert so you can tell everyone on Facebook that you've been.

Ummm.... OK

In another note, Lee Gamble is playing and he is good. Eight DJ’s in all. Can’t wait.

You can tell me is this WHP? Thought they had folded.

Did you ever go when it was at the multi story? I saw Autechre there a couple of times and it was fucking awful.. freezing cold, overzealous bouncers and NO fucking lights anywhere. You were lucky to find your way out..

As for why it folded I suppose that’s your answer. But they seem to be back with the Depot and it’s purpose built and the opening night. I’ll let you know!

Did you ever go when it was at the multi story? I saw Autechre there a couple of times and it was fucking awful.. freezing cold, overzealous bouncers and NO fucking lights anywhere. You were lucky to find your way out..

As for why it folded I suppose that’s your answer. But they seem to be back with the Depot and it’s purpose built and the opening night. I’ll let you know!
Google is your friend starts back tomorrow night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.