Apology to the club

I tried to do the decent thing, to represent myself I'm quite capable of taking responsibility for my own actions.

I thought representing myself and admitting responsibility was the right thing to do.

And it's come out the complete opposite way. Anyone viewing the film or at the match would've seen I did nothing to antagonise or cause trouble.

I was in a moment of pure joy and I went off with no fuss after.

I can't believe the picture being painted of me. I'm just in a state of shock.

I tried to do the decent thing, to represent myself I'm quite capable of taking responsibility for my own actions.

I thought representing myself and admitting responsibility was the right thing to do.

And it's come out the complete opposite way. Anyone viewing the film or at the match would've seen I did nothing to antagonise or cause trouble.

Said it before but please seek legal advice. Reports make out you stormed on the pitch looking for trouble or antagonising Villa fans. Not sure what video people were looking at. You need to speak to someone though who can firstly get these reports off the internet or changed to reflect the truth. Secondly they can appeal the severity of the fine and ban. Look at the Neverton invasion, unsurprisingly nobody has even been arrested yet, same with Port Vale invasion. You gave definitely been made an example. Seek help tomorrow

Said it before but please seek legal advice. Reports make out you stormed on the pitch looking for trouble or antagonising Villa fans. Not sure what video people were looking at. You need to speak to someone though who can firstly get these reports off the internet or changed to reflect the truth. Secondly they can appeal the severity of the fine and ban. Look at the Neverton invasion, unsurprisingly nobody has even been arrested yet, same with Port Vale invasion. You gave definitely been made an example. Seek help tomorrow
Cheers mate, thank you.

Todays news is tomorrows chip paper. Well the internet version. Like everyone has said, they have gone to town on you today. You have taken the punishment for every pitch invasion at every club at the end of the season. Don’t stress about it. You know the score and so will your family and friends. They are all that matter.

Whilst it probably sounds and feels the right thing to do I think going in without legal representative is never the right decision.

Maybe you can get some and appeal?

Cheers mate, thank you.
I've no experience of the courts but hope you can make plain that what you did was out of joy (ok, and momentary daftness) not malice. The video shows this clear as day.

Just come out of court. 4 year ban 800 quid fine.

Real criminals get better treatment.
Scandalous.

I'm assuming you didn't get in touch with Amanda Jacks at the fsa. It's probably still worth doing so, she can at least run you through your options now, details are on the below link.

Also worth remembering that you have the option after 2/3 of the ban is served to request the ban is set aside, not ideal but could get you back in the ground legally for early 2025.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.