Apparantly team news is

I'm not sure on Boyata. He's a good prospect, but he looked nervous as hell in the first leg. Anyway, I hope he has the game of his life. Go on lad.

City team is: Given, Micah, Kompany, Boyata, Garrido, Zabaleta, De Jong, Barry, SWP, Bellamy, Tevez - same as the first leg!

I permitt myself to argue my personal hero: It looks me a bit understating in respect of set pace at midfield: would have prefered Ireland in (center) i.o. Zabba with garreth at wing. But is the boss and I'm full of faith... :-)
better zabba as fb, garrido on the bech: the argentine is more "fucking bastard" than the spanish. I want gladiators...
25 to go

I'd rather have had Onouha or Richards in central defence and Zabaleta/Onouha at right-back with Ireland in midfield.

Unknown_Genius said:
I'm not sure on Boyata. He's a good prospect, but he looked nervous as hell in the first leg. Anyway, I hope he has the game of his life. Go on lad.

u're well right, but imo, he jumps like no other and sweep the ball with no shy when needed. That to me what bobby enjoys so much of hum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.