Applauding opposition goals at Home

When Falcao chipped Willy I just mumbled "Great goal. F@ck me and f@ck him" . Enough appreciation I think ...
But we all can agree that it simply was some way to finish. He could've scored 4 on the night so maybe that's the one point we need to correct.

Wasn't there myself but understand nearly all city's away support applauded Dunneys goal against us at Village park

Applauded Henry and Zola many times when they took corners at ours. Hundreds of city fans did that mind. Wonderful players.

Seem to remember a large swathe of people applauding Arsenal when they went 4-0 up against us at Maine Rd. Seemed like genuine applause at the football being played.

yeah I was at that game and maine road just applauded the arsenal players off at half time as the football they played that day was fantastic! I think henry has mentioned it a few times before that he couldn't believe the gesture but they deserved it that day.

Whilst I can appreciate the quality afterwards when a great goal is scored against us, at the time there's no way I'd be in the right frame of mind to applaud. I'm pissed off at every goal we concede and am usually too busy calling someone or other a ****.

yeah I was at that game and maine road just applauded the arsenal players off at half time as the football they played that day was fantastic! I think henry has mentioned it a few times before that he couldn't believe the gesture but they deserved it that day.

Yes I was one of them. I also remember Henry saying he got few plaudits at other grounds and never any at the OT.

Why not, I always thought we were proper football fans rather than bitter glory boys that only think about their own team. Great football should be applauded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.