Applause 26 mins Saturday RIP Michael Mitten Shufflebotham.

Such a sad loss at so young an age. It must however be of some comfort that during his short life he would have experienced so much joy from supporting City throughout these glory years. RIP.
Mrs Tbilisi worked at the school playgroup where Mitten and my son went.

On the weekend City lost 8-1 at Boro I think united won the league.

At school Monday morning my Mrs said there was Mitten, my son and a couple of City supporting mates stood on the steps being taunted by the rest of the reds at the school.

My Mrs came home and said " Now I know why you hate those bastards".

26 minutes.

Last edited:
In the ground , it was all a bit half arsed, most people had no idea why those around were clapping but joined in anyway. Unless the club promote these things it's really hard to get everyone on board.

In the ground , it was all a bit half arsed, most people had no idea why those around were clapping but joined in anyway. Unless the club promote these things it's really hard to get everyone on board.
Thought it was a good effort most seemed to join in they did put the crowd clapping on big screen however I agree that the image Big Steve shared would have been better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.