Applause at 61 minutes on Sunday

blue ranger said:
Seriously back the club and move on. Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. Yes we all loved Bobby, but without the Sheikh none of the trophies would have been possible.

just a point to make here, because what you have said has basically been said by dozens of posters - a show of appreciation for a manager that has brought 3 trophies in 3.5 years is fine, and should not be seen as a dig at the owners - see it for what it is, appreciation for a manager that lost of us liked a lot FFS. Not sure about the 61 mins, ok if a one-off but pathetic if it were to be done every week like the De Matteo thing at chelsea

Bit daft, that. He hasn't died at the age of 61. He's been sacked. We'll be singing his name all game anyway.

Bit daft, that. He hasn't died at the age of 61. He's been sacked. We'll be singing his name all game anyway.

mammutly said:
ban-mcfc said:
NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Absolutely serious, mate.

To me, it makes sense to have a focused minute of appreciation for a manager that brought us real success.

Wouldnt 16 minutes be more apt fella ?? after all we were away at mordor, which makes it much much more memorable..

What about sommat at 35 mins.. this would be in reference to the scums 35 years banner which bob helped to rip down..

citytill1die84 said:
61 is for 6-1 we were away so it should be 16 1-6.

Technically, you're correct. But most of us just think of it as 6-1.

Beating the scum at OT on a regular basis makes bobby a hero in my mind and he deserves a proper thankyou.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.