Appolo 11 - 1969 - Did It Happen?

buzzer1 said:
Surely you can see the indentations on the surface of the moon, wtf are they? and what about the coded stuff from the astronauts, there were footprints already there?
I can obviously see patterns, but without the narrator telling me that these are buildings I would never even begin to think that that's what they look like. The images are so unclear that they could be anything. There could be a dinosaur enthusiast who's adamant that the big blob at the start of the film is a giant T-Rex, because it looks just as much like one of those as it does a spaceship that is 10 times the size of LA.

You can only possibly see a giant spaceship in that image if that's what you want it to be. Yet this film presents that photo as categorical proof of their theory.

What's the coded stuff from the astronauts? Didn't see anything about that.

Dubai Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
Surely you can see the indentations on the surface of the moon, wtf are they? and what about the coded stuff from the astronauts, there were footprints already there?
I can obviously see patterns, but without the narrator telling me that these are buildings I would never even begin to think that that's what they look like. The images are so unclear that they could be anything. There could be a dinosaur enthusiast who's adamant that the big blob at the start of the film is a giant T-Rex, because it looks just as much like one of those as it does a spaceship that is 10 times the size of LA.

You can only possibly see a giant spaceship in that image if that's what you want it to be. Yet this film presents that photo as categorical proof of their theory.

What's the coded stuff from the astronauts? Didn't see anything about that.

About father christmas? Also without any commentary at all, i'd defo say that the impressions looked like an old ruin or a pattern were there was once buildings of some sort.

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
buzzer1 said:
Exactly BB, you just never know. Now be careful, you'll get the wacko police on your back for showing signs of an open mind. I'm off as me Mrs. picked me up Close Encounters on DVD, not seen it for a while so happy days, now thats a smart film. Nite nite.
Sounds like you've brainwashed her or maybe met at a nutter's convention.

You're obsessed with him....

djelanomcfc said:
RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
Sounds like you've brainwashed her or maybe met at a nutter's convention.

You're obsessed with him....

See mate i didnt wanna say that as i would be called paranoid etc, but your right, it certainly looks that way. Maybe its because i'm attached(Mrs. and what a stunner btw) and hes a bit jealous, odd though. Nite mate.

when the americans go back to the moon it will be to mine it there are 4 individual people who own the mining writes to the moon, if you google moon mining writes apparently you can find there names with a bit of searching
how do they know there is anything there to mine?
apparently there is a super fuel called heliumm 3 up there, if it is there who told them aboput it?

buzzer1 said:
Dubai Blue said:

When one of the 'nauts says "yeah father christmas, looks like hes real after all".
Must have missed that or you're on about a different film.

I still think it's all in the eye of the beholder. Without commentary, you see buildings and ruins. I just don't see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.