April mid-week match relatively safe where its at?

Cekmj

Team supported
Man City
What are the chances the City-Villa match on Weds Apr 4th at 2000hrs moves from its currently scheduled Wednesday? If City is scheduled to play Arsenal at home the previous weekend and Palace away the following weekend, and there are no CL/FA matches that week, should it MOST LIKELY be safe where its at?

My son and I are coming over from the US for his spring break and were planning to be in the UK from 3/30 till 4/4.

What are the chances the City-Villa match on Weds Apr 4th at 2000hrs moves from its currently scheduled Wednesday? If City is scheduled to play Arsenal at home the previous weekend and Palace away the following weekend, and there are no CL/FA matches that week, should it MOST LIKELY be safe where its at?

My son and I are coming over from the US for his spring break and were planning to be in the UK from 3/30 till 4/4.
It will be early March before its confirmed. But it seems likely to stay on the Wednesday with a ko tbc. On the basis that the Arsenal game the previous weekend is picked as the main game at 430 on the sunday it will definitely be the Wednesday, If the Arsenal game is picked as 530 game on the Saturday we could be moved to the Tuesday for tv. I'd hold off planning until it confirmed

It will be early March before its confirmed. But it seems likely to stay on the Wednesday with a ko tbc. On the basis that the Arsenal game the previous weekend is picked as the main game at 430 on the sunday it will definitely be the Wednesday, If the Arsenal game is picked as 530 game on the Saturday we could be moved to the Tuesday for tv. I'd hold off planning until it confirmed
Appreciate the info!

Tues or Weds would both work, but Weds would be best!

You would be better off contacting the TV companies than any of us on here. Fans no longer count, don’t you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.