April TV games

Always do that wherever possible mate but I don't think it can be done any cheaper for this trip. Cheapest single going out is £22.00 and coming back £27.00 and I'm quite sure that splitting the journey doesn't get it much if any cheaper. It could be done cheaper by getting a megabus to Brum and a train to London, but it's a lot of pissing about and adds a lot to the journey time. Invariably, I'd just end up spending any extra savings on more beer!

That's true, always found if you go to London via the east coast its cheaper.

When do you think they will announce a date for the Manchester derby? Not Manchester based so need to plan travel and book time off work if it was on a weeknight.

arsenal away at 4pm on Sunday and then Chelsea 3 days later. Chelsea meanwhile get a 3pm Saturday. We were always gonna be on TV for those games - but nice to give Chelsea that extra little break. Surprise surprise

arsenal away at 4pm on Sunday and then Chelsea 3 days later. Chelsea meanwhile get a 3pm Saturday. We were always gonna be on TV for those games - but nice to give Chelsea that extra little break. Surprise surprise
Do you honestly think that Sky and BT give a shit about a level playing field. Someone will argue that by playing on the Sunday against Arsenal we have more recovery time from our previous game than Chelsea do for their Saturday. That said they are at home to Palace on the Saturday so can rest players for our game whereas we will have to go all out to win at Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.